Thank you for choosing to stay with New Forest Hotels. If there is anything you need to make your stay more enjoyable, please contact a member of our team:
Reservations is open from 9am-7pm Monday to Friday, and 10am-4pm Saturdays and Sundays on Freephone 0800 44 44 41. If you are calling from outside the UK, please dial +44 2380 283717.
Bookings can be made online via our website at newforesthotels.co.uk or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hotel receptions are open from 7am-11pm daily. To call the hotels direct please use the numbers listed below and select option 2 for reception.
Forest Lodge Hotel (Located on the A337)
Pikes Hill, Romsey Road, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7AS
Tel: 023 8028 3677
Beaulieu Road, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7YQ
Tel: 023 8029 3344
Bartley Lodge Hotel
Cadnam, Nr Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 2NR
Tel: 023 8081 2248
Moorhill House Hotel
Burley, Nr Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 4AG
Tel: 01425 403285
Terms and Conditions
- Our rates are charged per room per night and apply specifically to the dates quoted. All our rates quoted include VAT (except where shown as exclusive of VAT) at the prevailing rate and shall be subject to alteration in the case of a change in the rate.
- We operate at the best available rates and reserve the right to fluctuate our prices at any time. The price you agree to pay is confirmed at time of your booking and is non-negotiable
- Full payment for your stay is taken at the time of booking for all special offer rates and late availability rates. This is non-refundable and non-transferable. Any bookings secured with a guarantee are amendable or can be cancelled by 2pm two days prior to arrival. After this time your booking cannot be amended and, if you do have to cancel within these 48 hours, your 1st nights’ accommodation will be charged.
- Vouchers can only be used as part payment towards your stay when booking by telephone, please call reservations on 0800 44 44 41. Please be aware that you need to declare the type and value of your voucher at the time of your booking. The rate may vary according to the voucher.
- On the day of your arrival, your room will be available from approximately 2.00pm onwards. If your arrival time is likely to be after 10.30pm, please advise the hotel reception so that arrangements can be made to welcome you.
- If you wish to charge items to your room during your stay, a pre- authorisation card will be required upon arrival. The hotel will take the full accommodation charge as pre-authorisation, alternatively if you have pre-paid a £1.00 per room charge will be taken as standard.
- On the day of your departure, we ask you to please vacate your room by 11.00am.
- Early check in and late checkouts are available on request. This is subject to availability and charges will apply.
- Should you choose to depart prior to 11am before your agreed departure date; we will require you to pay 25% of the cost of the remaining duration of your stay. After 11am we will require you to pay the full cost of the remaining duration of your stay.
- Please note all pre-payments are non-refundable.
- New Forest Hotels operate a non-smoking & non-vaping policy throughout our hotels, including all bedrooms. A fine of £100.00 will be charged to guests that do not adhere to this policy.
- Our hotels may host wedding receptions and functions, which will end at midnight.
- We do advise all guests to take out holiday insurance.
- All our hotels accept most major credit cards and debit cards. American Express can only be accepted at our Forest Lodge Hotel.
Dining with us
- All four of our hotels offer a dinner menu. Guests staying on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis will receive a £25 per person allocation for dinner and 3 courses per child from the kids menu. Please note some supplements may apply where indicated.
- Unfortunately, this allowance is towards food only and does not include drinks. It is also non-refundable and non-transferable. It is regretted that no allowance can be made for temporary absence or meals not taken.
- For those dining in our restaurant, a 10% service charge is automatically added to your bill. This charge is discretionary and can be removed at your request.
- All rates include the cost of children’s meals on the same basis as the adults in the room. To ensure that the room rate quoted includes the cost of your children and we allocate you a suitable room, please let us know the number and age of children in your party at the time of booking. New Forest Hotels reserve the right to add on this charge if not notified at the time of booking. Infants up to the age of 3 years old stay and eat for free when sharing a room with a full paying adult.
- We do not allow children under the age of 13 to stay in a room alone without an adult.
- We are happy to provide cots and bed guards if required, please ask a member of our team when you make your booking.
- We are pleased to accept dogs at all of our hotels. Specific rooms are allocated to accept dogs and are charged at £10.00 per dog per night, assistance dogs are free. To ensure we allocate you a suitable room and that the room rate quoted includes the cost of your dog, please inform us at the time of booking. If booking online please ensure that you select the pet option.
- Dogs should not be left alone in your room when you are not in the hotel and unfortunately will not be able to join you in the restaurants, unless they are assistance dogs. Dogs will not bark, foul the room, chew the furniture or sleep on the bed. You will be liable to settle costs for any damages caused by your pet. When enjoying the grounds of our hotels, please clean up after your pet.
Your Event with us
If you are holding an event at one of our venues please click on the applicable link to view our terms and conditions
Standard wedding terms and conditions
Standard function terms and conditions
Standard conference terms and conditions
The legal bit
- Our hotels may cancel your booking (i) if the hotel or any part of it is closed due to circumstances outside its control (ii) if the guest becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership (iii) if the guest is more than 30 days in arrears with any payment to any Hotel in the New Forest Hotels Group (iv) to avoid a breach of these conditions, or (v) if it might prejudice the reputation of, or cause damage to, the Hotel, (vi) if the guest is abusive to New Forest Hotels staff. In such event the hotel will refund any advance payment made but will have no further liability to the guest.
- The Management reserves the right to amend the contents of these terms and conditions without prior notice. It is the customer’s responsibility to check for any updates.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these terms, New Forest Hotels will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations to the Client in whole or part as a result of any of the following circumstances: strikes, other industrial action(s), fire at or near the hotel, flood at or near the hotel, civil unrest, dispute or commotion, act of God, legal action against the company, not resulting from its negligence, preventing the supply of services, electricity/gas cut, loss of water.
- New Forest Hotels will take all reasonable steps to fulfil the reservation to the best of its ability and in accordance with the details provided. However, it reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least an equivalent standard at no additional costs to the Client.
- We reserve the right to review any agreements made outside of our standard hotel policy not appearing in these terms and conditions that do not constitute the best interests of New Forest Hotels.
- European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr