Our Home Recipes
A gooey and delicious treat, these brownies are so easy to make – the perfect recipe for baking beginners. Moorhill House Head Chef, Antimo says, “These fudgy chocolate squares are delicious served with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream”.
450g unsalted butter
450g dark chocolate
100g cacao powder
650g caster sugar
200g self raising flour
320g pasteurised egg yolks & whites
1g baking powder
3. Using the paddle attachment of a mixer, beats eggs and sugar until fluffy.
4. Sift cacao powder, flour, baking powder and salt into a separate bowl, mixing together.
5. Add the melted chocolate, butter and dry ingredients to the eggs and mix slowly at low speed.
6. Poor the chocolate mix into the parchment paper lined baking tray.
7. Cook in the oven for 20-30 min, cool down before slicing into squares.
Recipe by Moorhill House Head Chef, Antimo Barca
|Gold 0+ points||Platinum 2,500+ points||Black 10,000+ points|
|Exclusive members only offers|
|Complimentary upgrade at check-in (when booked direct)|
|10% off cycle hire with Forest Leisure Cycling|
|15% off hotel bar drinks from 4pm-7pm|
|Up to 50% off Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway tickets|
|Up to 30% off Beaulieu National Motor Museum tickets|
|Up to 25% off Buckler’s Hard tickets|
|Up to 33% off New Forest Wildlife Park tickets|
|Up to 25% off Marwell Zoo tickets|
|10% off lunch bill at Burley Manor and The Drift Inn (Monday - Saturday)|
|Birthday treat - complimentary fizz when you dine and room upgrade (in month of birthday and when booked direct)|
|Choice of complimentary morning newspaper|
|Early check-in and late check-out privileges|
|10% off accommodation (when booked direct)|
|1015% off Temple Spa treatments||10%||15%|
|1015% off food||10%||15%|
|15% off drink||15%|
|10% off conference & events|
*All benefits are subject to availability and terms & conditions, attraction tickets must be purchased direct with us to receive discounts.