By becoming and remaining a loyalty member, and receiving and redeeming points, you agree that you have read, understand and accept these programme terms and conditions.
“Participating Property” means hotels and properties operating under the New Forest Collection loyalty programme, including Bartley Lodge Hotel, Beaulieu Hotel, Forest Lodge Hotel, Moorhill House Hotel, Burley Manor and The Drift Inn.
“Rewards Night” means a night at a participating property paid for by redeeming points.
• You can pick up a loyalty card at any of our participating properties and register online at newforesthotels.co.uk/loyalty, driftinn.co.uk/loyalty or burleymanor.com/loyalty
• You must login online to activate your account
• You must provide and maintain an accurate email address and address to qualify for membership
• You can request a loyalty card online which can be send via post
• You must present your card at the time of purchase to receive your points
• Members may earn 1 point per £1 spend on accommodation, food, beverage and treatments at
• Points for accommodation are only earnt on bookings made directly through New Forest Hotels or Burley Manor, either by call, website or direct at hotel.
• Any bookings made via 3rd party website or agent is exempt from receiving accommodation points
• Points are considered earned once all charges have been fully paid, and the points have been added to your account
• If making a pre-paid online booking, points will be awarded on check-out
• Points do not expire, however cards not used in 2 years will be cancelled
• Points may not be earned on dining through any 3rd party sites, e.g Red Letter Day or Afternoontea.co.uk
• You may only claim points on your own transaction and not others in your party unless you are making payment for multiple bills
• Points cannot be earnt from weddings, however as a gift from us, newly married couples will receive a Black membership card shortly after their wedding at one of our participating properties.
• Points cannot be earned on newspapers, New Forest Trust donations or gratuities
• Points cannot be earned from conferences, however conference organisers can be given a corporate loyalty card.
• Points can only be earned for events bookings for less than 20 people. They cannot be earned for
bookings larger than this.
• In order to start earning points and redeeming rewards you must activate your card online
• You will receive a notification once you have sufficient points to claim a reward – You can choose to claim your reward or continue earning points. Reward nights must be booked in advance and can be claimed by calling 0800 44 44 41 with your loyalty card number to hand.
Sign up to our mailing list for the latest news, happenings and to be the first to receive our exclusive offers.
|Gold 0+ points||Platinum 2,500+ points||Black 10,000+ points|
|Exclusive members only offers|
|Complimentary upgrade at check-in (when booked direct)|
|10% off cycle hire with Forest Leisure Cycling|
|15% off hotel bar drinks from 4pm-7pm|
|Up to 50% off Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway tickets|
|Up to 30% off Beaulieu National Motor Museum tickets|
|Up to 25% off Buckler’s Hard tickets|
|Up to 33% off New Forest Wildlife Park tickets|
|Up to 25% off Marwell Zoo tickets|
|10% off lunch bill at Burley Manor and The Drift Inn (Monday - Saturday)|
|Birthday treat - complimentary fizz when you dine and room upgrade (in month of birthday and when booked direct)|
|Choice of complimentary morning newspaper|
|Early check-in and late check-out privileges|
|10% off accommodation (when booked direct)|
|1015% off Temple Spa treatments||10%||15%|
|1015% off food||10%||15%|
|15% off drink||15%|
|10% off conference & events|
*All benefits are subject to availability and terms & conditions, attraction tickets must be purchased direct with us to receive discounts.