Wedding & Events Coordinator
Beaulieu Hotel, Beaulieu
Set in the heart of the New Forest National Park, New Forest Hotels, includes four hotels – Bartley Lodge, Beaulieu Hotel, Forest Lodge and Moorhill House – Burley Manor, a restaurant and rooms and a country pub restaurant, the Drift Inn.
Committed to investing in our people and being recognised as a first-class employer that cares for, develops, inspires and empowers its people, we ensure everyone is given the opportunity to develop themselves personally and in their careers.
Our mission is simple – to create unique, memorable and enjoyable experiences for our guests by delivering outstanding service and hospitality that reflects the individual natures of our hotels and restaurants.
You will bring:
· At least one years’ experience in a wedding and events role (sales or operational capacity)
· The ability to converse professionally in person, over the phone or in the written word.
· Strong communication and organisational skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Previous experience and motivation towards meeting set targets and goals
· A practical and confident approach to problem solving
· A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
· A good understanding and previous experience running events and conferences.
You will be:
· Full of energy and enthusiasm with a personality to match
· Passionate about hospitality and delivering an exceptionally high-standard of service to customers
· Highly motivated, proactive and reliable
· Calm under pressure
· Available to work up to 48 hours per week including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
· Have your own transport as public transport links are limited
You will receive:
· Competitive salary – up to £21,000.00 per annum, depending on experience and venue
· 28 days holiday per year, plus a duvet day on your birthday (salaried roles only)
· Bespoke uniform tailored to you
· Fantastic career development and training opportunities
· Access to the best perks and discounts from some of the UK’s biggest brands, discounts across the collection for you, your family and friends, savings on private healthcare and more
· Free staff parking
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Own transport is essential due to locationApply Now