Wedding & Events Apprentice
Beaulieu Hotel, Beaulieu
We are searching for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in planning and organising events and who has a real passion for delivering excellent customer service. A smart professional appearance and approachable manner is desired.
The role will be to support and work alongside our experienced Wedding and Events Manager, who covers both our Beaulieu Hotel and Moorhill House Hotel. You will assist in coordinating and organising every part of the process to ensure our guests celebrations meet their expectations and our standards.
The ideal candidate will thrive on meeting people and enjoy building rapports with customers – An outgoing and friendly personality is a must. You will also enjoy administrative work and be able to prioritise efficiently with a strong attention to detail.
This role includes the opportunity to complete a hospitality apprenticeship focusing on the events side of the business. New Forest Hotels has partnered with Umbrella Training who have provided an elite apprenticeship programme designed specifically to suit the needs of our business.
Made up of 70% on the job experience, 20% mentoring & coaching and just 10% classroom learning, Umbrella Training’s learning model gives apprentices the chance to work with experienced hospitality professionals, gain valuable work experience and study for a qualification whilst earning.
With a commitment to training, developing and investing in our people, once you have completed your apprenticeship there will be opportunities to progress within and continue your development to a higher-level apprenticeship if you so desire.
Salary & hours:
- £5 per hour with a guaranteed pay rise upon completing the first year of your apprenticeship
- Tips paid monthly on top of your salary
- Typical working week will be 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends, however will vary depending on apprenticeship
- 28 days holiday per year, plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Uniform included
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Own transport is essential due to location.Apply Now