Roaming Sous Chef
New Forest Hotels
Roaming Sous Chef – New Forest Hotels
New Forest Hotels is a popular and progressive hotel group based in the beautiful New Forest area. Our collection includes, Beaulieu Hotel and the Drift Inn Pub, Bartley Lodge Hotel, Forest Lodge Hotel, Moorhill House Hotel and our newest addition Burley Manor Restaurant & Rooms. Our venues are eclectic each offering our staff different opportunities to learn and grow within the hospitality industry. We welcome people who are passionate about offering outstanding service and have a desire to be part of a group who put our people at the heart of what we do. Our culture is based around quality. We offer quality training and development in order to provide the quality our customers have come to except and deserve.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a least 1 years’ experience in a Senior CDP or Sous Chef role at multi-sites or in a busy quality kitchen environment.
• Be available to work 48 hours per week on a split shift rota including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during busy holiday periods.
• Have GCSE (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English
• Have N.V.Q Level 2 – Professional Cookery (or equivalent apprenticeship)
• Have N.V.Q Level 2 Pastry (or equivalent)
• Minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate (Level 3 is preferable)
• Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Knowledge of Procure Wizard (not essential, training will be given)
• Have own transport as public transport links are limited.
What is in it for you:
• Up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
• 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday (contracted roles only)
• Stylish uniform provided
• Fantastic career development and training opportunities
• Other benefits including perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee (all subject to qualifying criteria and terms and conditions)
• Free staff parking
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.