Forest Lodge Hotel, Lyndhurst
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Forest Lodge Hotel, in the New Forest.
So if you’re an individual who is motivated by delivering exceptional customer service with a flair, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere and memorable experience for guests, then we are looking for you. Please note you need to be over 18 as you will be required to serve alcohol within the hotel.
Skills & attributes:
Good customer service skills is essential and you should be able to demonstrate a high level of organisation andattention to detail.
You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of products and services.
Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
To undertake front of house duties including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guest to ensure a superb customer experience.
To be responsible for guest check-in and check-out, guests billing processes and cash/data handling.
To undertake general administration duties including emails, filing, answering the telephone and assisting with restaurant, treatment and room reservations.
To be responsible for the smooth running of reception.
- Salary range: £16,263 to £20,000 depending on experience
- 45 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evenings & weekends)
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus
Transport is essential due to location of hotel.
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Apply Now