Bartley Lodge Hotel, Nr Lyndhurst
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and independent candidate to join our front of house team – To act as the hotels point of contact overnight and to maintain a high degree of responsibility at all times.
It is this individuals responsibility to undertake portering duties, security and many other tasks during the night shift to ensure that all of our guests have a seamless and fantastic experience when they stay with us.
To look after hotel security and guest welfare at night – To ensure the fire evacuation procedures are fully understood and you know your duties in the event of fire evacuation.
To assist in setting up and servicing event rooms, this includes conference and banqueting.
To maximise every sales opportunity for food & beverage and rooms – To have a good knowledge of food and drink service.
To ensure the tidiness of public areas, car park and grounds at all times, including cleaning of these areas.
To carry out regular floor walks and security checks.
Basic reception duties – Guest check-in, check-out, telephone calls, enquiries and room service calls. Occasional room billing for early check-outs.
Skills & attributes:
Strong work ethic & willingness to learn. A friendly and positive attitude. Highly self-motived, proactive and reliable. Excellent customer service skills and standards driven. Due to nature of the role, able to work well independently.
Salary & benefits:
- Salary: £16,120-£19,291 depending on experience
- 40 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evenings & weekends)
- Free meals on duty & uniform included
- Fantastic career development, training & opportunities
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus.
Transport essential due to location.