New Forest Hotels
Maintenance Operative – Flexible contract
New Forest Hotels is a popular and progressive hotel group based in the beautiful New Forest area. Our collection includes, Beaulieu Hotel and the Drift Inn Pub, Bartley Lodge Hotel, Forest Lodge Hotel, Moorhill House Hotel and our newest addition Burley Manor Restaurant & Rooms. Our venues are eclectic each offering our staff different opportunities to learn and grow within the hospitality industry. We welcome people who are passionate about offering outstanding service and have a desire to be part of a group who put our people at the heart of what we do. Our culture is based around quality. We offer quality training and development in order to provide the quality our customers have come to except and deserve.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a caretaker or handyman from a hotel or facilities background
- Have a qualification in building services, plumbing, electrical or carpentry (ideal but not essential).
- Be a willing team player with a flexible working attitude
- Have a practical and confident approach to problem solving
- Possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Have a friendly and positive attitude
- Be available to work up to 40 hours per week including weekends, bank holidays and holiday periods.
What is in it for you:
- Earn up to £9 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays) plus a duvet day on your birthday (contracted roles only)
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Other benefits including: perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee, discounts at our sister resort in Cyprus (all subject to qualifying criteria and terms and conditions)
- Free staff parking
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Apply Now