New Forest Hotels
We are currently seeking a hard-working team player to join the kitchen team on a full-time basis. Although a busy & physical role, this is a great opportunity to gain kitchen experience.
The ideal candidate will have the energy to stay one step ahead in a faced moving customer focused environment.
The role involves washing and cleaning of the kitchen, its equipment and dishes.
Assisting with ensuring all hygiene standards are maintained and upheld.
Assisting with deliveries and learning basic food preparation skills.
Skills & Attributes:
Strong work ethic & willingness to learn on the job. A friendly and positive attitude. Highly motived and reliable. Food and hygiene certificate desirable but not essential.
- Up to £17,000.00 depending on experience.
- 40 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evenings & Weekends).
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost.
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work.
- Excellent opportunities for training and development.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday.
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare.
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services.
- Free staff parking.
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus.
Transport essential due to location.
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasionApply Now