Human Resources Intern
New Forest Hotels
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious HR intern to join our busy HR department at our Central Support Office where all recruitment and HR administration for our collection of hotels, restaurants and pub is carried out.
As a hr intern, you will be involved in assisting with the administration of the entire employee life cycle, you’ll gain broad experience in all areas of HR and will acquire valuable work experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to get their foot in the door to begin a career in HR.
So if you’re currently studying for a relevant degree and looking for a year placement or have just completed your final year and looking for your first job, then we are looking for you.
You must have an excellent level of English (verbal & written), be confident, organised and proactive, have an excellent attention to detail and be prepared to enter a fast-paced work environment.
Ideal start date July 2018 however we are flexible.
Salary & benefits:
- Up to £13,500 per year
- Full time – permanent
- 35-hour week (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday and bank holidays
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.