Moorhill House Hotel, Burley
An exciting opportunity as a Head Receptionist has arisen at our Moorhill House Hotel in the heart of the New Forest.
So if you’re an individual who is motivated by delivering exceptional customer service with a flair, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere and memorable experience for guests, then we are looking for you. Please note you need to be over 18 as you will be required to serve alcohol within the hotel.
- General Administration Duties – Taking reservations and deposits and entering them on computer, sending out brochures and tariffs, dealing with requests and enquiries on the telephone and in person, photocopying, typing menus and letters as required, ensuring mail is sent out daily, checking guests in and out and receiving payment.
- Organising the petty cash receipts and ensuring the form is filled in correctly to enable cheque to be issued from head office
- Training all new staff on reception
- Implementing all new procedures that are introduced in reception
- Ensuring that all receptionists are following the daily shift procedures
- Opening and locking up the hotel
- To sleepover in the hotel as and when required
- Ensuring all visitors are signed in and out of the hotel
- Ensuring safety of all guests booked into the hotel.
Skills & attributes:
- Good customer service skills is essential and you should be able to demonstrate a high level of organisation and attention to detail.
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of products and services.
- Salary up to £19,600 depending on experience
- 45 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evenings & weekends)
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Apply Now