New Forest Hotels
We are looking for a roaming group receptionist to work at multiple sites within our group of 3 and 4 star hotels situated in the heart of the New Forest.
You would need to be a self-motivated individual with exceptional customer service and hospitality skills, adaptable to change of environment and ideally have previous hotel reception experience.
Skills & attributes: Good customer service skills is essential and you should be able to demonstrate a high level of organisation and attention to detail. You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of products and services. Be well presented and used to multi-tasking whilst remaining professional at all times.
Have the ability to easily adapt to different environments
Previous hotel reception experience
Work at multiple sites filling in for the on-site reception teams during busy periods and annual leave.
Undertake front of house duties including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guest to ensure a superb customer experience. Be responsible for guest check-in and check-out, guests billing processes and cash/data handling. Undertake general administration duties including emails, filing, answering the telephone and assisting with restaurant, treatment and room reservations. Be responsible for the smooth running of reception in the absence of the on-site reception team.
- Salary range: £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
- 45 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evenings & weekends)
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus
Transport is essential due to location and need to travel to multiple sites.
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.