Food and Beverage Supervisor
Moorhill House Hotel, Burley
We are searching for an energetic, intuitive and passionate individual to take the role of Food and Beverage Supervisor with the key role of delivering exceptional customer service to our guests and ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant and bar operations.
Friendly, presentable and welcoming you’ll be someone who thrives on working in a fast paced environment and prides themselves on exceeding customer expectations.
- General Administration Duties – Taking reservations and deposits and entering them on computer, sending out brochures and tariffs, dealing with requests and enquiries on the telephone and in person, photocopying, typing menus and letters as required, ensuring mail is sent out daily, checking guests in and out and receiving payment.
- Organising the petty cash receipts and ensuring the form is filled in correctly to enable cheque to be issued from head office
- Training all new staff on reception
- Implementing all new procedures that are introduced in reception
- Ensuring that all receptionists are following the daily shift procedures
- Opening and locking up the hotel
- To sleepover in the hotel as and when required
- Ensuring all visitors are signed in and out of the hotel
- Ensuring safety of all guests booked into the hotel.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong experience in front office, sales & reservations and a good knowledge of food & beverage operations
- Strong work ethic & willingness to learn on the job
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Highly motivated and reliable
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £21,000 per annum plus service charge
- 48-hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evenings & weekends)
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Uniform included
- Fantastic career development, training & opportunities
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to location own transport is essential