Food and Beverage Host
Beaulieu Hotel, Beaulieu
We are looking for a Food and Beverage host to work full time at our Beaulieu and Drift Inn venue in the heart of the new forest. The successful candidate will enjoy engaging with customers and have good verbal and service skills.
Previous experience is not necessary as full training on our product will be provided however, we are looking for someone who can be a self starter and has the confidence to communicate effectively at all levels.
Keys attributes include:
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
Salary and Benefits
- Salary – up to £20,500 DOE
- Hours: 48 per week, 5 days per week – Monday to Sunday – including evenings and weekends
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Uniform included
- Fantastic career development, training & opportunities
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus.
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to location own transport is essentialApply Now