Eat Out to Help Out
We’re delighted to be taking part in the ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme across our collection throughout August.
1. Exclusively for residents, dine with us Monday to Wednesday at our Bartley Lodge, Forest Lodge or Moorhill House, and enjoy 50% off your bill (up to the value of £10 per person).
2. If you’re staying with us at our Beaulieu Hotel, we’re pleased to share, The Drift Inn will be taking part in the scheme too. Find out more here.
2. You can use this offer as many times as you like. All we ask is that you pre-book your table in advance, to help us maintain a safe dining experience for all.
3. Both local and resident guests can enjoy this offer on summer afternoon teas at our Bartley Lodge, Beaulieu Hotel, Forest Lodge, and Moorhill House.
3. Please note alcohol and service charges are excluded from this offer.
4. This offer may not be used for dinner if staying on a dinner inclusive rate.
Please note your contact details may be used for the governments test and trace service, in the interest of keeping us all safe.