Chef de Partie
Beaulieu Hotel, Beaulieu
An exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie has arisen at our Beaulieu and Drift Inn site in the heart of the New Forest.
Serving traditional & hearty home cooked food, we’re committed to sourcing & supporting local as members of both the New Forest Marque & Hampshire Fare.
So if you’re someone with a passion and interest for cooking, then we would like to hear from you.
- To prepare, cook and deliver dishes from our restaurant to diners, ensuring dishes reflect our food ethos and brand
- Ensuring all health, safety and food practices are consistently adhered to
- To play a role in creating/developing new dishes for our seasonal menus
Skills & attributes:
- To have a good understanding of all basic techniques, the ability to deliver to an excellent standard and willingness to learn
- To show a desire to develop your skills, as well as to show creativity and passion in your work
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Highly motived, proactive and reliable
- To be clean and tidy, conforming to all food and hygiene legislation
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Salary: Up to £20,000 depending on experience, 48 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evenings, weekends & split shifts)
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus
Transport is essential due to location
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now