Chef de Partie
Forest Lodge Hotel, Lyndhurst
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our hotel in Lyndhurst in the New Forest.
Our chefs take superb seasonal ingredients from the New Forest and across the British Isles and beyond, then craft them into vibrant, rustic dishes with bold flavours.
If you’re someone with a passion and interest for cooking, creating rustic & vibrant dishes then we want to hear from you.
- To prepare, cook and deliver dishes from our restaurant to diners, ensuring dishes reflect our food ethos and brand
- Ensuring all health, safety and food practices are consistently adhered to
- To play a role in creating/developing new dishes for our seasonal menus
Skills & attributes:
- To have a good understanding of all basic techniques, the ability to deliver to an excellent standard and willingness to learn
- To show a desire to develop your skills, as well as to show creativity and passion in your work
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Highly motived, proactive and reliable
- To be clean and tidy, conforming to all food and hygiene legislation
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Salary: Up to £20,000 depending on experience, 48 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7 (Evenings, weekends & split shifts)
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus