Forest Lodge Hotel, Lyndhurst
If you are starting out your career as a chef within the hospitality industry then we are looking for you.
New Forest Hotels has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join our kitchen team at Forest Lodge Hotel. This role is perfect for someone new to the industry and offers structured hours.
Skills and attributes:
- To have a good understanding of basic techniques and a willingness to learn.
- To show a desire to develop your skills, as well as to show creativity and passion in your work.
- A friendly and positive attitude.
- Highly motivated, proactive and reliable.
- To be clean and tidy, conforming to all food and hygiene legislation.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Salary and benefits:
- Salary: up to £14,500 depending on experience – 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 6am to 1pm
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Free meals on duty & uniform included
- Fantastic career development, training & opportunities
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus.
Transport essential due to location.Apply Now