Rooms & Bathrooms
1. On arrival to your room you will notice that the door has been sealed, this highlights your room has been checked, cleaned, and sanitised for your protection prior to your arrival. Extra attention to key contact areas has been made.
2. Some soft furnishings have been removed in order to provide effective cleaning and reduce the risk of Covid-19 spreading. You’ll still find tea and coffee facilities in your room, with extra attention taken to clean and sanitise these between guests.
3. Your room will have been electrostatically treated prior to your arrival, this may leave some marks that resemble ‘water spots’ on hard surfaces, please be assured this is not harmful to you, but is very effective in killing viruses and bacteria including Covid-19.
4. Linen and towels are handled by our linen supplier and handler ‘Clean’ who have stringent processes in place to ensure clean, safe linen. Robes will be available (subject to room type) in your wardrobe and are wrapped.
5. Printed material within your room has been limited, you will find a disposable “hotel update” which gives you all the detail required, these are recycled after each stay.
6. Our housekeeping team will be wearing PPE, including mask and gloves changed between rooms to remove contamination.
7. Our daily housekeeping service has been put on hold and your room will be serviced every three days, keeping your room team free and uncontaminated. Should you have any maintenance requests or require a room refresh, our team will complete this at a time when you are out, as we’ll need the room to be empty.