Apprentice Chefs – Opportunities at most venues
Set in the heart of the New Forest National Park, New Forest Hotels, includes four hotels – Bartley Lodge, Beaulieu Hotel, Forest Lodge and Moorhill House – Burley Manor, a restaurant and rooms and a country pub restaurant, the Drift Inn.
Committed to investing in our people and being recognised as a first-class employer, that cares for, develops, inspires and empowers its people, we ensure everyone is given the opportunity to develop themselves personally and in their careers.
Our mission is simple – to create unique, memorable and enjoyable experiences for our guests by delivering outstanding service and hospitality that reflects the individual natures of our hotels and restaurants.
You will bring:
- A desire to develop your skills, as well as to show creativity and passion in your work.
- A friendly and positive attitude.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
You will be:
- Energetic, ambitious and committed to learning and making the most of a fantastic opportunity.
- Highly motivated, proactive and reliable
- Clean and tidy, conforming to all food and hygiene legislation
- Available to work 48 hours per week on a split shift rota including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during busy holiday periods.
You will receive:
- A competitive apprentice wage of £5 per hour whilst gaining a recognised qualification
- The benefit from working within a busy and vibrant team reporting directly to the Head Chef whilst undertaking well recognised apprenticeship training.
- Being part of our dedicated Umbrella Apprenticeship training partnership: made up of 70% on the job experience, 20% mentoring & coaching and just 10% classroom learning
- Successful candidates will be given a full set of knives, chef whites and shoes
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday (contracted roles only)
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Other benefits including: perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee, discounts at our sister resort in Cyprus (all subject to qualifying criteria and terms and conditions)
- Free staff parking
- Due to location own transport is essential
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.