New Forest Hotels
Apprentice Chefs – Opportunities at most venues
New Forest Hotels is a popular and progressive hotel group based in the beautiful New Forest area. Our collection includes, Beaulieu Hotel and the Drift Inn Pub, Bartley Lodge Hotel, Forest Lodge Hotel, Moorhill House Hotel and our newest addition Burley Manor Restaurant & Rooms. Our venues are eclectic each offering our staff different opportunities to learn and grow within the hospitality industry. We welcome people who are passionate about offering outstanding service and have a desire to be part of a group who put our people at the heart of what we do. Our culture is based around quality. We offer quality training and development in order to provide the quality our customers have come to except and deserve.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be energetic, ambitious and committed to learning and making the most of a fantastic opportunity.
- Show a desire to develop your skills, as well as to show creativity and passion in your work.
- Have a friendly and positive attitude.
- Be highly motivated, proactive and reliable
- Be clean and tidy, conforming to all food and hygiene legislation
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Be available to work 48 hours per week on a split shift rota including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during busy holiday periods.
What is in it for you:
- Earn a competitive apprentice wage of £5 per hour whilst gaining a recognised qualification
- You will benefit from working within a busy and vibrant team reporting directly to the Head Chef whilst undertaking well recognised apprenticeship training.
- You will be part of our dedicated Umbrella Apprenticeship training partnership: made up of 70% on the job experience, 20% mentoring & coaching and just 10% classroom learning
- Successful candidates will be given a full set of knives, chef whites and shoes
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday (contracted roles only)
- Fantastic career development and training opportunities
- Other benefits including: perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee, discounts at our sister resort in Cyprus (all subject to qualifying criteria and terms and conditions)
- Free staff parking
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.Apply Now