Sous Chef – Bartley Lodge Hotel
Set in the heart of the New Forest National Park, New Forest Hotels, includes four hotels – Bartley Lodge, Beaulieu Hotel, Forest Lodge and Moorhill House – Burley Manor, a restaurant and rooms and a country pub restaurant, the Drift Inn.
Committed to investing in our people and being recognised as a first-class employer, that cares for, develops, inspires and empowers its people, we ensure everyone is given the opportunity to develop themselves personally and in their careers.
Our mission is simple – to create unique, memorable and enjoyable experiences for our guests by delivering outstanding service and hospitality that reflects the individual natures of our hotels and restaurants.
You will bring:
· At least 1 years’ experience in a Senior CDP or Sous Chef role in a professional busy kitchen.
· GCSE (or equivalent qualification) in Maths and English
· An N.V.Q Level 2 – Professional Cookery (or equivalent apprenticeship)
· An N.V.Q Level 2 Pastry (or equivalent)
· A minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate (Level 3 is preferable)
· An understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· Knowledge of Procure Wizard (not essential, training will be given)
You will be:
· Available to work 48 hours per week on a split shift rota including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and during busy holiday periods.
· Passionate about food and delivering an exceptionally high standard of service to our customers
· Able to work as a team and have a positive and professional working attitude.
You will receive:
· Up to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience
· 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday (contracted roles only)
· Stylish uniform provided
· Fantastic career development and training opportunities
· Other benefits including: perk box, private healthcare discounts, staff loyalty card, active social committee (all subject to qualifying criteria and terms and conditions)
· Free staff parking
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to location own transport is essentialApply Now