Forest Lodge Hotel, Lyndhurst
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Assistant Housekeeper to join our team at Forest Lodge Hotel.
You will be someone who shares our passion for delivering a consistently high level of cleanliness.
Friendly, presentable and welcoming you’ll be someone who thrives on working in a fast paced environment and prides themselves on exceeding customer expectations.
- To uphold an extremely high level of cleanliness & standards
- To ensure deep cleaning procedures are in place & followed
- Maintenance issues are reported
- To carry out regular room inspections and spot checks
- To ensure health & safety legislation is adhered to
Skills & attributes:
- 1 years housekeeping experience is advantageous but not essential
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Highly motived, proactive and reliable
- An exceptional eye for detail
- up to £16,997 depending on experience
- 40 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7
- Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop.
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus.
Transport essential due to location.