Kitchen Porter (Flexi Casual)
New Forest Hotels
We are currently seeking a hard-working team player to join the kitchen team within our group of hotels throughout the New Forest at Lyndhurst, Cadnam, Beaulieu and Burley. Although a busy & physical role, this is a great opportunity to gain kitchen experience.
The ideal candidate will have the energy to stay one step ahead in a fast-moving customer focused environment.
- Washing and cleaning of the kitchen, its equipment and dishes.
- Assisting with, and ensuring all hygiene standards are maintained and upheld.
- Assisting with deliveries and learning basic food preparation skills.
Skills & attributes:
- Strong work ethic & willingness to learn on the job.
- A friendly and positive attitude.
- Highly motived and reliable.
- Food and hygiene certificate desirable but not essential.
Salary & benefits:
- Hours are flexible and the salary is competitive
- Free meals on duty & uniform included
- Fantastic career development, training & opportunities
- Staff discounts on accommodation and dining at all our New Forest Hotels properties and free staff parking
Transport essential due to location.Apply Now