Forest Lodge Hotel, Lyndhurst
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced housekeeper to join our Forest Lodge Hotel in Lyndhurst with 36 bedrooms.
You will be someone who shares our passion for delivering a consistently high level of cleanliness with excellent organisational and time management skills.
Friendly, presentable and welcoming you’ll be someone who thrives on working in a fast paced environment and prides themselves on exceeding customer expectations.
- Management of housekeeping teams rotas & holiday
- Maintaining stock & placing orders – Managing department costs
- To uphold an extremely high level of cleanliness & standards
- To ensure deep cleaning procedures are in place & followed
- Maintenance issues are reported
- To be responsible for recruitment of new staff & appraisals
- To carry out regular room inspections and spot checks
- To ensure staff are trained and follow brand guidelines
- To organise staff & distribute resources accordingly during shifts
- To ensure health & safety legislation is adhered to
Skills & Attributes:
- 2+ years housekeeping experience – previous supervisory or management role advantageous
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Highly motived, proactive and reliable
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation
- Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 hour contract, working 5 days out of 7
Perk Box – access to the best perks from some of the UK’s biggest brands including discounts off your weekly shop
- Cycle to work scheme – purchase yourself a new bike with generous discount and spread the cost
- Active Social Committee – Get involved in social events in and outside of work
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year plus a duvet day on your birthday
- Healthcare benefits – discounted private healthcare
- Staff loyalty card – rewarding you with discounts up to 50% off our products and services
- Free staff parking
- Escape to the sun and receive a discounted rate at our sister resort in Cyprus
Transport essential due to location.
Due to the high volume of applicants that we receive we are not able to get back to every candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.