It’s time for some half-term fun! Across the New Forest this May half-term there are plenty of attractions and activities for all to enjoy…
The Drift Inn – Longdown Mobile Farm
- Our sister pub is hosting a fantastic afternoon you will not want to miss. From 12:30pm to 4:00pm on Tuesday 30th May, come and meet Farmer Ian’s baby chicks, ducks, kid goats, piglets and miniature donkey’s Ruby and Max. The kiddies will even get the chance to pet the animals and even hold a baby chick! Entry is free but if you’d also like to join them for lunch please give their friendly team a call on 02380 292342.
- Beaulieu Motor Museum – Become a time traveller
- Take the kids to Beaulieu for loads of time travel themed activities from a real ancient abbey to futuristic cars. Walk in the footsteps of medieval monks in Beaulieu Abbey – Whilst you’re there you can witness amazing traditions from the past like archery and falconry demonstrations. Transport yourself back to the Middle Ages and meet Brother William or Brother Peter in the Beaulieu Abbey. You can even dress as a monk and learn to write with a quill. Or take a step into the future and design your very own futuristic vehicle; who knows, one day your vision might even become a reality!
- New Forest Activities – Holiday adventure day
- New Forest Activities are hosting a full day of activities from 9am to 5pm on Wednesday 31st May and Friday 2nd June. Children will enjoy learning new skills, making new friends and having plenty of fun in the New Forest. The day will include learning some bush craft skills such as foraging and shelter building. There will be fun challenges throughout the day too including target archery and high or low ropes.To book a space click here.
- Marwell Zoo
- Explore Marwell Zoo this holiday and get closer to the wonders of the natural world. With hundreds of animals including giraffes, tigers and penguins, all spread over 140 acres of land with a train ride, 5 adventure playgrounds, daily talks and animal feeds as well as cafes and a gift shop – A perfect day for the whole family!
- Paultons Park
Set in 140 acres of beautiful parkland on the edge of the New Forest, Paultons Park is home to Peppa Pig World and has over 70 wonderful rides and attractions. Paultons has a wide variety of children, family and thrill rides to enjoy including roller coasters, water rides, a 4D cinema and many more! At Peppa Pig World you can find 7 fun rides and attractions, an indoor play zone, muddy puddles water Splash Park and more – It’s a must for all Peppa Pig fans!
If you haven’t booed with us yet we still have Family Verderers available across our group – Book today!