Need some inspiration of activities and places to go with your kiddies this half-term? Well we have the full lowdown on the top 5 attractions in the New Forest area!
1. Paulton’s Park – Up until 31st October 2016 they have spooky fun for all the family including meet and greets with popular spooky characters, a ‘Little Monsters Ball’ and a freaky fancy dress competition. They also have their Peppa Pig World which features 7 fun theme park rides including Peppa’s Big Balloon Ride, George’s Spaceship Indoor Playzone that has galaxies of indoor fun whatever the weather, and not forgetting you can see inside Peppa’s very own house and even meet Peppa and George themselves!
2. Beaulieu Motor Museum – They have lots of spooky shenanigans during the half-term whilst celebrating their ghostly and ghoulish heritage. There’s all sorts of fun from free face painting to potions and lotions in the Victorian kitchen and you can even take a ride on their ‘Moan-A-Rail’ to hear chilling tales of paranormal activity in the Beaulieu grounds.
3. Long Down Activity Farm – Get hands on at Long Down Activity Farm and get involved with bottle feeding calves and goat kids, tractor and trailer rides, cuddle baby animals as well as feeding large goats and meeting the pigs. There’s even indoor and outdoor play areas including a trampoline barn, so no matter what the weather there’s always something to do.
4. New Forest Wildlife Park – Go wild in the heart of the New Forest and follow the woodland trails to see amazing animals up-close in a beautiful natural setting. They have seasonal nature quiz trails, animal encounters and badge making.
5. Liberty’s Owl, Raptor and Reptile Centre – At Liberty’s you will find a large collection of Birds of Prey, including Owls, Hawks, Falcons and Vultures, as well as a collection of Reptiles and other creepy crawlies. This is the perfect place to get up-close and see lizards and snakes plus experience a range of Bird of Prey in all their glory.
So, go ahead and enjoy a family, fun-filled half-term like no other right here in the New Forest! You could even stay a little longer with an overnight break at one of our four New Forest Hotels or simply join us for a relaxing dinner in one of our award-winning, family friendly restaurants.