- Our rates are charged per room per night and apply specifically to the dates quoted.
- All our rates quoted include VAT (except where shown as exclusive of VAT) at the prevailing rate and shall be subject to alteration in the case of a change in the rate.
- We operate at the best available rates and reserve the right to fluctuate our prices at any time. The price you agree to pay is confirmed at time of your booking and is non-negotiable.
- Any payments made at time of booking will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full payment for your stay is taken at the time of booking for all special offer, late availability and advance purchase rates. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All online bookings are confirmed to you by email, which you will usually receive within 24 hours of booking. Complimentary room upgrades for online bookings are subject to availability on the day of your arrival and apply to the next category of room only.
- Vouchers can only be used as part payment towards your stay when booking by telephone, please call reservations on 0800 44 44 41. Please be aware that you need to declare the type and value of your voucher at the time of your booking. The rate may vary according to the voucher.
- On the day of your arrival, your room will be available from approximately 2.00pm onwards. If your arrival time is likely to be after 10.30pm, please advise the hotel reception so that arrangements can be made to welcome you.
- If you wish to charge items to your room during your stay, a pre-authorisation card will be required upon arrival. The hotel will take the full accommodation charge as pre-authorisation, alternatively if you have pre-paid a £50.00 charge will be taken as standard.
- On the day of your departure, we ask you to please vacate your room by 11.00am.
- Early check in and late checkouts are available on request. This is subject to availability and charges will apply.
- Should you choose to depart before your agreed departure date; we will require you to pay 25% of the cost of the remaining duration of your stay.
- New Forest Hotels operate a non-smoking policy throughout our hotels, including all bedrooms. A fine of £100.00 will be charged to guests that do not adhere to this policy.
- Our rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- Our hotels may host wedding receptions and functions, which will end at midnight.
- Any cancellations must be made within 48 hours of your stay and your deposit will be non-refundable and non-transferable. If you do have to cancel your booking within these 48 hours, your 1st nights’ accommodation will be charged.
- We do advise all guests to take out holiday insurance.
- All our hotels accept most major credit cards and debit cards. American Express can only be accepted at our BEST WESTERN Forest Lodge Hotel.
Dining with us
- All four of our hotels offer an a la carte dinner menu. Guests staying on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis will receive an allowance of £25.00 per adult and £12.50 per child from this menu. Children’s dinner allowance can be taken from the children’s menu (half size portion given for under 3's staying free of charge) or the a la carte menu where possible.
- Unfortunately, this allowance is towards food only and does not include drinks. It is also non-refundable and non-transferable. It is regretted that no allowance can be made for temporary absence or meals not taken.
- All rates include the cost of children’s meals on the same basis as the adults in the room.
- Infants up to the age of 3 years old stay and eat for free when sharing a room with a full paying adult.
- Children aged three and over are charged for their stay as follows:
Bed & breakfast Dinner, bed & breakfast
Aged 3 - 12 years - £5.00 £17.50
Aged 12 and over - £10.00 £35.00
- To ensure that the room rate quoted includes the cost of your children and we allocate you a suitable room, please let us know the number and age of children in your party at the time of booking. New Forest Hotels reserve the right to add on this charge if not notified at the time of booking.
- We do not allow children under the age of 14 to stay in a room alone without an adult.
- We are happy to provide cots and bed guards if required, please ask a member of our team when you make your booking.
- We are pleased to accept dogs at all of our hotels. Specific rooms are allocated to accept dogs and are charged at £10.00 per dog per night, assistance dogs are free. To ensure we allocate you a suitable room and that the room rate quoted includes the cost of your dog, please inform us at the time of booking. If booking online please ensure that you select the pet option.
- Dogs should not be left alone in your room when you are not in the hotel and unfortunately will not be able to join you in the restaurants, unless they are assistance dogs.
- Dogs will not bark, foul the room, chew the furniture or sleep on the bed. You will be liable to settle costs for any damages caused by your pet.
- When enjoying the grounds of our hotels, please clean up after your pet.
- Both our Beaulieu Hotel and Bartley Lodge Hotel have a lift; and all our hotels have a number of bedrooms or accessible bedrooms on the ground floor.
- Each hotel has wider entrances and doorways in order to accommodate wheelchairs and accessible amenities for your comfort.
- New Forest Hotels has copyright over all the text and photographs on our website.
- The details contained in the website are for "information purposes only".
- Unfortunately, we do not allow third parties to link to our website without prior written permission.
- Group booking discounts are available for groups of 14 or more staying on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis for a minimum of two nights. Bookings are subject to availability and discounts are given at the hotels discretion.
- All groups will be required to pay 10% of the total value upon booking and to sign a group contract.
- The group will then be required to pay 50% of the remaining balance 1 month prior to arrival.
- All deposits will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For cancellations 2 weeks prior to arrival, loss of deposit will be incurred.
- Any cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to arrival, full cancellation charges of the total cost of booking will apply.
The legal bit
- Our hotels may cancel your booking (i) if the hotel or any part of it is closed due to circumstances outside its control (ii) if the guest becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership (iii) if the guest is more than 30 days in arrears with any payment to any Hotel in the New Forest Hotels Group (iv) to avoid a breach of these conditions, or (v) if it might prejudice the reputation of, or cause damage to, the Hotel, (vi) if the guest is abusive to New Forest Hotels staff. In such event the hotel will refund any advance payment made but will have no further liability to the guest.
- The Management reserves the right to amend the contents of these terms and conditions without prior notice. It is the customer’s responsibility to check for any updates.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these terms, New Forest Hotels will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations to the Client in whole or part as a result of any of the following circumstances: strikes, other industrial action(s), fire at or near the hotel, flood at or near the hotel, civil unrest, dispute or commotion, act of God, legal action against the company, not resulting from its negligence, preventing the supply of services, electricity/gas cut, loss of water.
- New Forest Hotels will take all reasonable steps to fulfil the reservation to the best of its ability and in accordance with the details provided. However, it reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least an equivalent standard at no additional costs to the Client.
Give us your feedback
We appreciate all feedback in order to develop and maintain our high standards within all our hotels. In the event that you were not completely happy with your New Forest Hotels experience, please make the staff at the hotel aware of your feedback during your stay.
If you feel this was not dealt with to your satisfaction please write to our Customer Service Manager outlining your experience within 1 month of your stay. Please note after this time we will be unable to fully investigate and respond to your feedback.
Write to us at: New Forest Hotels Plc, The Lodge, Pikes Hill, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7AS. We will reply to your correspondence as soon as possible.