New Forest Wedding Showcase
Fri 22 February 2013
With four hotels in beautiful settings across the New Forest, each with a different character, New Forest Hotels have award-winning food and professional staff, making sure your wedding is a truly memorable day.
On Sunday 24th February 2013, come and join us at one of our wedding showcases, where our experienced wedding organisers will be on hand to show you around the hotel and answer any questions you may have.
During the wedding showcase all of our four hotels will be dressed as if ready for your wedding day. You will have the oppertunity to view:
- A variety of the hotel's bedrooms, including the bridal suite and family rooms to acquaint yourself with the comfort that awaits you and your guests.
- The hotel's bar, lounge and indoor leisure facilities, in which your guests will be able to enjoy during their stay.
- Funcion Rooms, which will be used to host your perfect day.
- Stunning Gardens and Grounds, which will help you to envisage what your perfect wedding day back drop may look like.
Throughout the wedding showcase we will be running a competition to WIN a Dream New Forest Wedding at Moorhill House Hotel, Burley.New for 2014 - Moorhill house will have a beautiful outdoor wedding pavilion ready to host your perfect day.
Each Couple who completes an entry competiton form will have the chance of winning one of these romantic prizes:
- 1st Prize A dream wedding at Moorhill House Hotel, our village hideaway in Burley*
- 2nd Prize A romantic overnight stay at Beaulieu Hotel, our retreat on the Beaulieu Road
- 3rd Prize Dinner for two at the award winning Glass House restaurant, our contempary hoel in Lyndhurst
If you can not attend the Wedding showcase, Don't Panic! Viewings of our four hotel's can be arranged by calling us on 0800 44 44 41 or simply email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you on Sunday 24th February 2013.
*Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Closing date for entry: 30th September 2013. The prize will be drawn and winners will be advised by Tuesday 15th October 2013 and winning names of the competition will be promoted online.
- Winners of the 1st prize wedding is based on 60 guests during the day and evening on our Beech Package which includes a sit down three course wedding breakfast from the Beech menu and drinks package, including an arrival drink of either a glass of Pimms, Bucks Fizz or a bottle of house beer, 1 glass of house wine with the wedding breakfast, and a glass of sparkling wine for the toast. You will have access to the newly renovated Burley and Verely rooms as well as the new outdoor wedding pavilion. The booking of the registrar is excluded. You will be assigned a dedicated wedding planner. The wining couple may upgrade the wedding package, drinks and guest numbers and will be responsible to pay all associated costs. Bridal suite for the bride and groom, and a bottle of house Champagne will be offered on their wedding night.
- Winners of the 2nd prize will be offered a 1 night overnight stay for bride and groom, including breakfast. Any additional cost for food, drinks and extras will need to be paid on departure. Stay to be taken between 1st November 2013 - end April 2014. Exluding bank holidays.
- Winners of the 3rd prize will be offered dinner to the value of £60 at the award wining Glass House restaurant in our BEST WESTERN Forest Lodge Hotel and to be enjoyed between 1st November 2013 and the end of April 2014. Excluding bank holidays. Offer excludes drinks and any extra charges to be paid on departure.
- Winning brides and grooms will be required to feature in New Forest Hotels public relations (PR) and marketing activities; for example in local print media and online.
- Prizes are non transferrable and non negotiable. Winners of the wedding 1st prize will not be excluded from any prior contractual obligations. Wedding to be taken between April - June 2014; subject to availability at the Moorhill House Hotel.
- The competition is not available to New Forest Hotels staff, families and partner companies.
- Our decision is final and subject to our standard terms and conditions.