Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway is a spectacular 200 acre site in Hampshire. The gardens boast a world-famous collection of Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Camellias and rare trees and shrubs. The steam railway will take you on a 20 minute journey on a tour of the stunning gardens.
The gardens and steam railway are open until 3rd November, the tea rooms and gift shop also share the same opening times. So don't delay, book to stay with us on our two night break and we will give you a complimentary, family day pass.
Our two night leisure break includes a 15% discount as well as complimentary tickets to the award winning Exbury Gardens.
- New Forest accommodation close to Exbury Gardens
- A one day Exbury Gardens pass for all the family
- Dinner in our award winning restaurant on both nights
- Cooked to order breakfast the following morning
- Prices start from as little as £127.20 per person*
- To book online enter the promotional code EX2NBK
Book now to take advantage of this fantastic offer, call our friendly reservations team on 0800 44 44 41 or book online using the promotional code given above.
To find out more about what's going on at Exbury Gardens check out our events calendar, alternatively visit their website to find out more.
*Price based on two adults sharing a Keeper room at Moorhill House Hotel, price quoted valid from 1st October 2013 - 31st March 2014. Dinner to the value of £25.00 per adult and £12.50 per child from our A La Carte menu. Terms and conditions apply.