Set in the heart of the New Forest, yet only a short distance from Southampton, our Beaulieu Hotel is an ideal venue for conferences and meetings that really allow you to escape from your working environment.
For current special offers and seasonal packages, take a look at our special offers page.
'Chestnut' Day delegate package includes:
- A choice of meeting or conference rooms from as early as 07:00, until 17:00
- Coffee and a selection of teas on arrival
- Mid-morning refreshments, including Danish pastries
- A buffet lunch, served with finger desserts, tea and coffee
- Afternoon tea, coffee and a selection of country biscuits
- Complimentary A/V equipment and stationary pack in the meeting room
- Bottled still and sparkling water
- A selection of sweets to include mints
- Wi-Fi access
- FREE use of grounds space (if required) for outdoor activities
- FREE on site car parking
'Chestnut' Day delegate package at the Beaulieu Hotel is £30.00 + vat per delegate.
'Chestnut' Residential delegate package includes:
- All of the above, for your daytime meeting
- The use of your meeting room throughout the evening (if required)
- Three course dinner followed by coffee in our award winning restaurants
- Overnight accommodation
- Private dining (subject to availability)
- Full English breakfast and continental buffet
- Use of indoor leisure pool
'Chestnut' Residential package at the Beaulieu Hotel is £110.00 + vat per delegate.
'Drift Inn' Residential package
The Drift Inn residential package, (exclusive to the Beaulieu Hotel) gives you the chance to relax over dinner in our warm and friendly country pub, just next door to the main hotel. With log fires, real ales and hearty traditional New Forest food, it is the perfect way to end a long day and a great alternative to formal dining.
Drift Inn residential delegate package is £110.00 + vat per person
For more information...
To find out more about meetings and delegate packages at Beaulieu Hotel, download a , or explore our sample menus on-line.
If you have an event in mind, give us a call on 023 8028 6126 or email email@example.com