Buckler's Hard is set on the banks of the Beaulieu River, this exciting maritime museum gives an insight into the history of 18th century shipbuilding and the surrounding village. Many of the vessels which were built here were used by Nelson and built specifically for his navy.
All of the attractions at Buckler's Hard are open all year round. Don't delay, book to stay with us today on our two night break and we will give you a complimentary, family day pass.
Our two night break includes a 15% discount as well as complimentary tickets to Buckler's Hard on the Beaulieu River.
- New Forest accommodation close to Buckler's Hard
- A one day Buckler's Hard pass for all the family
- Dinner in our award winning restaurant on both nights
- Cooked to order breakfast the following morning
- Prices start from as little as £127.20 per person*
- To book online enter the promotional code BH2NBK
Book now to take advantage of this fantastic offer, call our friendly reservations team on 0800 44 44 41 or book online using the promotional code given above.
To find out more about what's going on at Buckler's Hard check out our events calendar, alternatively visit their website to find out more.
* Price based on two adults sharing a Keeper room at Moorhill House Hotel, price quoted valid from 1st October 2013 - 31st March 2014. Dinner includes 3 courses, some supplements may apply. Children are entitled to 3 courses from the child menu. Terms and conditions apply.