Join us for photography weekend breaks in the beautiful New Forest National Park. We have put together some two night hotel stays at our Moorhill House Hotel to get your creativity flowing with New Forest photography and to familiarise yourself with the fantastic countryside surroundings.
New Forest Hotels partners with a full time commercial photographer, Anthony who is enthusiastic, knowledgeable and generally unkempt in equal measures, Anthony is a full time commercial photographer. He works with some of the UK's finest companies shooting events, products and the odd celebrity. Always innovative, Anthony founded Paint With Light Limited in 2010 and has won several awards for this ground breaking business. To see some of his stunning work and to find out more about him click here.
So why not join us at one of our weekend photography breaks -
- 9th - 10th October 2013
- 22nd - 23rd October 2013
- 5th - 6th November 2013
- More dates can be added upon request.
"Now that I'm back home I want to say how much I enjoyed the course you ran. I learnt an awful lot in a very pleasant way.. you were very kind and patient and your enthusiasm for photography was infectious. The course was so varied with our sunrise session, woodland and beach locations and painting with light in the forest at night. The hotel was perfect for location and comfort and I have been recommending your course to anyone who will listen to me." Ms M Sweeney.
2 day workshop with 1 nights accommodation from £299.00 per person* to include:
- A 2 day exclusive New Forrest photography workshop with local photographer Anthony Robins. Please see the full itinerary of the photography course. Including a digital, Photoshop skills workshop.
- Creative camera skills session in a series of beautiful locations deep in the New Forest and at the nearby coastline. Dawn shoots and an innovative 'paint with light' session are included.
- Over night accommodation at our Moorhill House Hotel.
- Dinner in our award winning restaurant**
- Cooked to order breakfast.
Limited spaces are available so book now to avoid disappointment! Call our friendly reservations team on 0800 44 44 41.
You will need to bring -
- DSLR camera.
- A tripod - a limited number are available if you should need one.
- A lens or lenses capable of a minimum angle of 20mm to 200mm (ideally 300mm+) range.
- External flash gun - can be hired if needed for £15.00.
- Wellies or waterproof walking boots plus trainers or similar.
- Wet weather clothing.
- The photoshop session will take place using Photoshop CS5 although all is achieveable in Photoshop Element. You will need to bring your laptop to participate fully.
*Prices based on two people sharing a double Keeper/Agister room, upgrades available upon request.
**Dinner includes 3 courses, some supplements may apply. Children are entitled to 3 courses from the child's menu.
Terms and conditions apply. Your workshop payment is non-refundable (except for the accommodation element which is subject to our standard terms and conditions). As a gesture of goodwill if you are unable to take your break we will attempt to sell it to somebody else and will reimburse you 70% of your remaining total if successful. Participants must be 18 years or over, or a minimum of 14 years with a responsible adult. No pets allowed. Participants must be able to walk over uneven and potentially boggy conditions for at least 20 minutes. Please see www.anthonyrobins.co.uk for specific workshop terms and conditions.
To book one or more New Forest breaks give one of our team a call now on 0800 44 44 41 or book online.